Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Ever Blog by CelloKat

Hello readers (probably consisting of my sister Corinne, and friend Luisa who introduced me to this site)!!!

My name is Kathleen aka CelloKat. I am a cellist hence the name CelloKat.

I have wanted to write a blog for quite some time now, especially after watching the movie Julie and Julia and discovering A Blog About Things on YouTube. I love watching the video blogs of ABlogAboutThings and find Pat and Caroline's tv recaps hilarious! I have also been inspired by Timaya/Qaadir on YouTube. He is a student from the states and just kills me! Qaadir usually uploads videos about his experiences, good and bad, funny and serious... so I started to wonder if I could jot down some of my experiences, plans, stories, etc. We'll see how it goes :)

CelloKat

1 comment: